The removable indicator puck can be hand-washed with dish soap and the smart sleeve can be either hand-washed or put in the dishwasher. BlueSmart mia passes the IPX7 waterproof standard.
Articles in this section
- Is there a product warranty?
- Do caretakers need to be tech savvy and have a smart phone with the BlueSmart Mia app on their phones too? What if they don’t have a smart phone?
- Do parents, babysitters, or grandparents need to always connect this device to their Wi-Fi in order to use it?
- Is it quick and easy to train a babysitter or even a grandparent how to use this device?
- Does BlueSmart mia work with 220 voltage? I live overseas.
- How do I wash BlueSmart mia?
- What is the story behind this product?
- Can I manage feeding data of several babies in one BlueSmart app?
- Can one BlueSmart mia be used by several babies? What if I have twins/triplets?
- Can I use several BlueSmart mia devices for my baby?