Follow the below instructions to connect to your BlueSmart mia (WiFi Edition). (NOTE: BlueSmart mia is not compatible with public WiFi networks with logins - ex. airport Wi-Fi, hotel Wi-Fi)
- Download the BlueSmart Baby Tracker app on the App Store, or Google Play
- Open the app and tap the menu icon, then press "Connect to BlueSmart mia" and select mia1
- Press OK when your mia light is blinking blue (this means it is in pairing mode; You can enter pairing mode by inserting the power pin into the power hole in the bottom)
- Press “GO TO WIFI” button
- Locate and connect to the WiFi network called “mia-XXXXXXXXXXXX"
- Return to the app and pairing setup
- Now press “Settings” in the next pop-up if you are connected to mobile data
- Turn mobile data off and return to the app and pairing setup
- Once back in the app, press “OK"
- Connect to your home WiFi from within the app and press the check mark once login info is entered
- Let the mia connect
- Once connected, press “OK"
- Press “OK" to turn mobile data back on
- Once successful, you can insert your baby bottle and start your smart feeding journey!
If you are still having issues, please contact email@example.com and indicate which step you are having trouble with.