We measure the amount using voice recognition technology. Simply tell your BlueSmart mia the amount your baby ate and it will sync the feeding amount data to the BlueSmart mia app.
Articles in this section
- Do caretakers need to be tech savvy and have a smart phone with the BlueSmart Mia app on their phones too? What if they don’t have a smart phone?
- Do parents, babysitters, or grandparents need to always connect this device to their Wi-Fi in order to use it?
- Is it quick and easy to train a babysitter or even a grandparent how to use this device?
- Does BlueSmart mia work with 220 voltage? I live overseas.
- Can BlueSmart mia be used outdoors?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used when not connected to WiFi?
- When we're in different time zones, is the feeding time data displayed in the BlueSmart mia app based on my time zone or that of my baby?
- How does BlueSmart mia send a feeding reminder?
- Does BlueSmart mia support Bluetooth?
- How do I turn BlueSmart mia on and off?