BlueSmart mia can preserve the temperature of the portion to a certain degree due to the insulating effect of the silicone smart sleeve.
Articles in this section
- Do caretakers need to be tech savvy and have a smart phone with the BlueSmart Mia app on their phones too? What if they don’t have a smart phone?
- Do parents, babysitters, or grandparents need to always connect this device to their Wi-Fi in order to use it?
- Is it quick and easy to train a babysitter or even a grandparent how to use this device?
- Does BlueSmart mia work with 220 voltage? I live overseas.
- Can BlueSmart mia be used outdoors?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used when not connected to WiFi?
- When we're in different time zones, is the feeding time data displayed in the BlueSmart mia app based on my time zone or that of my baby?
- How does BlueSmart mia send a feeding reminder?
- Does BlueSmart mia support Bluetooth?
- How do I turn BlueSmart mia on and off?