The time of the logged feeding data in your BlueSmart mia app is based on the time zone in which your BlueSmart mia device is located. When the device's time zones changes, the time on the BlueSmart mia app will be updated according to the time zone in which the device is located as soon as your BlueSmart mia is connected to WiFi.
Articles in this section
- How does BlueSmart mia create a custom feeding schedule for my baby? How can I modify it?
- How can I share my baby's feeding and growth data with the pediatrician?
- Can I invite my family members or caregivers to share feeding data? Is there a limit on the number of people I can share with? Can I remove invited caregivers?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used outdoors?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used when not connected to WiFi?
- When we're in different time zones, is the feeding time data displayed in the BlueSmart mia app based on my time zone or that of my baby?
- How does BlueSmart mia send a feeding reminder?
- Does BlueSmart mia support Bluetooth?
- How do I connect BlueSmart mia to WiFi?
- Where can I download the app?