While it’s not recommended to use BlueSmart mia outdoors, it can still function with limitations (see how to use BlueSmart mia without WiFi- question above). Before taking BlueSmart mia outdoors, you need to turn it off (or the battery will die quickly). Turn it back on before use.
Articles in this section
- How does BlueSmart mia create a custom feeding schedule for my baby? How can I modify it?
- How can I share my baby's feeding and growth data with the pediatrician?
- Can I invite my family members or caregivers to share feeding data? Is there a limit on the number of people I can share with? Can I remove invited caregivers?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used outdoors?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used when not connected to WiFi?
- When we're in different time zones, is the feeding time data displayed in the BlueSmart mia app based on my time zone or that of my baby?
- How does BlueSmart mia send a feeding reminder?
- Does BlueSmart mia support Bluetooth?
- How do I connect BlueSmart mia to WiFi?
- Where can I download the app?