You can share your baby's feeding and growth data with the pediatrician so that they can keep track of your baby's health and growth as well as offer suggestions. To do so, tap the export button in the BlueSmart mia app's history section and follow related instructions to share feeding data. Only the data you choose to share can be seen by your pediatrician.
Articles in this section
- How does BlueSmart mia create a custom feeding schedule for my baby? How can I modify it?
- How can I share my baby's feeding and growth data with the pediatrician?
- Can I invite my family members or caregivers to share feeding data? Is there a limit on the number of people I can share with? Can I remove invited caregivers?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used outdoors?
- Can BlueSmart mia be used when not connected to WiFi?
- When we're in different time zones, is the feeding time data displayed in the BlueSmart mia app based on my time zone or that of my baby?
- How does BlueSmart mia send a feeding reminder?
- Does BlueSmart mia support Bluetooth?
- How do I connect BlueSmart mia to WiFi?
- Where can I download the app?